What is Multivitamin 30 Capsule?
Multivitamin L-carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, Panax Ginseng is a food supplement formulated for use by adults, consisting of 13 vitamins and 9 mineral contents.
Quatrefolic is a patented folate that is structurally similar to folic acid.
It has been observed that Quatrefolic is more soluble in water and offers higher bioavailability than normal folic acids.
Multivitamin is produced in GMP standards, Halal and Kosher certified.
Multivitamin Active Ingredients and Their Roles
– Vitamin C, Copper, Biotin and Manganese to normal energy formation metabolism,
– Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Copper, Selenium and Folate to the normal function of the immune system,
– Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Folate reduce fatigue and exhaustion,
– Vitamin C increases iron absorption,
– Biotin maintains normal hair, mucous membranes and skin,
– Selenium to maintain normal hair and nails,
– Folate to normal blood formation and homocysteine metabolism – Chromium to normal macronutrient metabolism,
– Manganese contributes to the preservation of normal bones and the normal formation of connective tissue.
– 13 vitamins and 9 minerals
– Rich formula with L-carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, Panax Ginseng and Olive Leaf
– Highly bioavailable folate
– Production in GMP standards
– Halal and Kosher certified
– Gluten free
– 30 herbal capsules
Serving Quantity: 1 Capsule
Number of Services : 30
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1.1mg
Vitamin B12: 10mcg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.4mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide):20.0mg
Vitamin B5: 10.0mg
Vitamin B6: 2.0mg
Biotin (Vitamin B7): 75mcg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 80mg
Vitamin D3: 5.0mcg
Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol): 13.8mg
Vitamin K2: 11.0mcg
Olive Leaf Extract (Olea Europea): 50mg
Ginseng (Panax): 50.0mg
Note: The information about the products is for informational purposes only and does not replace any commitment or recommendation for use.
Customer reviews are purely the customers’ own experiences and opinions, and any liability arising from them is not accepted.
Supplementary foods cannot replace the normal diet. The products are nutritional support products, not drugs.
It is not used for the prevention or treatment of diseases.
A balanced and varied diet is important for a healthy life.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Keep out of reach of children. Its consumption should be supported by an appropriate amount of fluid intake. May contain sweetener.
Children under the age of 18 or pregnant women can only use it under the supervision of a physician or dietitian. Store in cool, dry place.
The expiration date and lot number is on the box.